Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 557

Thread: Yomi's Elixir topic... LFB Art!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] yea im ok, seems my berserker mode only consists of epileptic seizures ^^U [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Cav, yer LFB doujinshi looks professional after Melfice cleaned it up and added BG! NOW DRAW YOU 5YEN DRAWING WHORE! DRAW!

    Er I mean, please continue drawing ^^;;


    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no no no more manga till i get much better and faster...

    i drew this one just today
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/Beo_san.jpg

    copy an paste as usuall

  4. #44
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have done page 2, but i have a trouble. Mind telling me what do they say in each pic? i've tried to figure a correspondency to the actual LFB text, but i can't find it...

    Anyway, LFB page2 can be found here...

    http://humano.ya.com/melfice2002/lfb.html

    is the page two, i have updated the previous picture.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I gave my opinion about that picture on other thread, but i still think that it is cool. ^_^

    to improve the only way you have is drawing, Cav. That is how i improved my own abilities, drawing, drawing and drawing. Besides, much Manga authors improve their own style as they draw their own mangas. For example Akira Toriyama, compare Dragon Ball first pictures to last ones...

    Do they really appear profesional? ^_^ hee hee hee, cool!

  6. #46
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif">Originally posted by Mitsuki:
    *Pats Miguel on the back* Don't say that! No one's art is ever truly bad. Art is an expression of one's self and everyone has their own unique style of drawing, what you may think as ugly may be awe-inspiring to somelse. So I'm sure your drawings aren't lame at all. ^.^

    Oh yeah and I'm happy you liked my drawing! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    [img]smile.gif[/img] But I think I draw like an 8 year old, I never was good at drawing. I mean, if I actually wanted to draw like I do, then it'd be ok, but I can never draw what I'm thinking, i.e. I picture nice shapes mentally but drawing them is another story. I'm a bit better with computer programs as I can modify everything until I get what I want, but I could never draw like you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Cav, that's a great drawing too

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

  8. #48
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice! is Hoshiko an original char of yours or is she from some anime?

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT melfice-
    naw u can make up whatever u want to ass as text to page 2...


    IRT-mitsu/melfice-
    yes he created hoshiko

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Original creation ^^, c`ompletely original inspired by nothing, except for perhaps the cliche 'shy girl w/glasses hwos really kawaii, but when tkaes off glasses is hot' in anime

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •